Thursday, August 06, 2009

Hey People. It's been really ages ever since i blogged. Maybe scheduling posts will make this blog more regular. Cause I doubt I have much time to write in upcoming weeks. 2-3 more weeks to prelims. Totally screwed.

BFF drew this. Funny right her drawings.
Photobucket

I NEED SOME MOTIVATION PLEASEEE.

Give BFF face, I'll be nice & blog. That explains why I'm here, cause bff says I'll feel better saying out. And Bff says it wont take long to blog. Nah! Here I am, I blogged. Please remember to tag when you see this post k.

Watched Hangover, Murderer w friends & cousins few days back. Well, it's awesome. Ultimate hilarious.Then we watched the first 10mins of public enemies before swtiching threatre screening murderer. At least better than Public Enemies. Seriously, I'll fall asleep if i were to remain in the threatre screening public enemies. The reason why I was there, CAUSE JER & SHAWN.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can't wait for this yr's fireworks fest. Nice, nice nice :D

Photobucket
This was taken quite long ago.

BTW, I flunked english again. Yes, again. SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.


Time heals everything.
Oh, I wish I wish. Felt as if it's like a total nightmare. I wanna get up! ): Really hope everything will be fine tomorrow morning the moment i got up.
Thanks Bestfr for cheering me up. You're loved.(:




That's about it. Byeeeeeeeeee Peeps!

No comments: